Clients, guests, and prospects.
Information you give us. In your use of the Site, you may provide us with various information that personally identifies you. For example, we collect information from you when you make a booking through our reservation system or stay at the Hotel. Information collected during the course of the reservation and during your stay may include:
- Provide the services and products that you request from Casa Bi’cu, including accommodation services, food and beverages, massage, tours, events, 24-hour internet and safe deposit boxes.
- Your name, email address, home and business address, phone number, nationality and payment card information; and
- Establishing contact with you.
- Allow your access to the facilities
- Understand and meet your needs
- Verify the information you provide us.
- Prepare quotes on our products and services.
- Send you the requested products.
- Enforce the guarantees of our products and services.
- Comply with the applicable legal requirements.
- Prepare and send you invoices.
- Video record our facilities for security purposes.
- Manage collection
- Allow the management, administration, and security of your personal data, and
- Maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards of your personal data in terms of the applicable legislation and regulation
Additionally, we will treat your personal data for other secondary purposes, which do not originate or are necessary for the legal and / or commercial relationship that we establish with you, which include:
- To provide you with information about the organization of events
- To send you newsletters, promotions and special offers, as well as other marketing and commercial prospecting communications about our services or products
- We may add personal information to data from third parties for the purposes of analysis, statistics and review of consumption patterns.
- Integrate and update the customer and guest database
- Provide you services through our Website, and
- Process your comments, suggestions, complaints and clarifications.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your data, as well as limit its use and disclosure, or revoke your consent, through means that our different communication channels, including website, mail and social networks.